Friday, November 18, 2011

Multidimensial, Real or Virtual, Art

Mother's Day Gift from Rachelle (circa 2007) 
Another place holder for my seventeenth day of 'Thirty Days of Thankfulness' ... I know, a day late, but I have a really, really good excuse. I had outpatient surgery yesterday that wiped me out for the entire day. The first time I've spent fifteen straight hours in bed in ages.

Anyway, sometime in the next couple of days I'll circle back to this posting and explain why I'm thankful for art and all the artists in my life, both in the family and among friends.

Rachelle (self portrait circa 2007) 

2 comments:

  1. Jon, your daughter is a superb artist! I love your rottie sitting there next to her/his painting! Priceless! I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Cheers! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. I'm feeling much better now. I too love that painting of Roxy done by my daughter. I have so much more to add to this post, more family artists and artists I met on the SF convention road this year. I hope to get back to this post later today. Right now, I'm concentrating on my morning Irish Blend tea.

    Ciao, Jon

    ReplyDelete