Monday, October 10, 2011

Lagging a Bit After a Year

As I mentioned earlier today on my other more active blog hosted by WordPress, I created two blogs a year ago out of my now defunct MySpace blog.  I post my book reviews, generated from GoodReads to both this blog and the other one.  And I occasionally cover a sermon series I might follow from sporadic attendance at a couple of local churches.

So, I can't explain why I only posted seventy-eight times here (including this post) over the last twelve months, while more than tripling that number, to 225, over at WordPress.  At first blush, I have to confess the interface and options are more appealing there, but in Blogger's defense, I can post HTML widgets that include Java scripting. 

I promise to make more of an effort to post here, perhaps at a least once a week.  Perhaps I'll even venture a poem or two, something I've not attempted in over thirty years.



No comments:

Post a Comment